What great ideas to keep a relationship good 🙂
1. If you and your partner are indecisive about where to eat or what movie to watch, play the “5-3-1” game. One person names five choices, the other vetoes two of them, and then the first person eliminates the remaining two. Ta-da, no more “Where you do want to eat?” “I don’t care, what do you want to do?”
2. The person who cooks shouldn’t do the dishes. It’s only fair!
3. Every cohabiting couple needs a separate room with a door that shuts, even locks. This room can be used for napping, reading, listening to music, wrapping presents, having private phone conversations, or sulking.
4. Thank each other for everything. There’s no need to be effusive when someone takes out the garbage, but it’s nice to show and be shown appreciation for even the most everyday obligations.
5. Don’t tell people that they’re wrong about insignificant things. For instance…
View original post 218 more words